- This event has passed.
Chuck Roy’s Q&A “Capacity X Ticket Price = Gross Potential”
July 19, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
FREE! Show Business Workshop!
Learn a basic principle of show business that leads to fair business practices;
Capacity X Ticket Price = Gross Potential
Start Learning! Watch this Video
Learn why Capacity X Ticket Price = Gross Potential. Watch this 3-minute video from Comedy101.ChuckRoy.com.
About This Workshop
Attendees participate in a Question and Answer session including these topics:
- What does an Artist Contract look like?
- Why is the Inclement Weather Clause your Contract Rider In The Storm?
- How does an artist calculate Cost of Living?
- What is Earnings Per Gig a number every entertainer should know?
- BONUS TOPIC: Chuck Roy’s Secret Joke Writing Formula!
After successfully completing Capacity X Ticket Price = Gro$$ Potential attendees will be able to:
- Calculate the Gross Potential for 3 sample events
- Formulate key factors like Artist Cost of Living and Earnings Per Gig into show business plans
- Learn Chuck Roy’s new formula for calculating Show Business Return On Investment
- PLUS! Workshop attendees learn Chuck’s Secret formula for Joke Writing
Expectations and Goals
The best attendees for this course are eager to learn about fair trade show business and ticket pricing practices for events like comedy shows, concerts, music venues, open mics and more! This free course is great for:
- Musicians and other Entertainers
- Audience Members and Ticket Customers
- Venue Operators and Event Producers
- Production Crew
- Fans and Friends of Artists
Q&A Leader: Chuck Roy
Featured in People Magazine, TV Guide says stand-up comedian Chuck Roy “almost steals the show” in an episode of 3rd Rock from the Sun currently on Netflix. Now stealing the show at the Community College of Denver, Chuck teaches Comedy and serves on faculty committees refining cutting edge teaching techniques in the Flipped Classroom and Universal Design.