- This event has passed.
Joke Writing for Stand-up Comedy
February 5, 2018 @ 6:00 pm - 6:45 pm
Interactive video conference for advanced stand-up comedy joke writing.
- Develop new material for your act, including a high quality joke, tag and call-back.
- Experience Comedy101 Professional Development Training.
- Build joke writing skills.
- Get feedback from comedy101 Experts and Members.
Participate In The Live Video Conference
- Ask questions and get answers about joke writing.
- Test your new material.
- Get feedback and constructive criticism.
- Experience the Zoom Video Conference “Break Out” feature; try jokes in teams or small groups.
Complete the Online Course to prepare for the Video Conference.
Understand Key Comedy Terminology
- Call-back Closer
- Complete a short project to write new stand-up comedy material.
- Share your material in the Online Discussion.
- Get feedback from Comedy101 Experts and Members.
Sign Up Today!
2018 spring Fling Members
Attend a 45-minute video conference and test your gig booking skills.
- Write 3 New Jokes.
- Test your new jokes.
- Get feedback from Comedy101 experts.
Participate in the online course.
- Read the tips and instructions.
- Understand a short list of key terminology.
- Complete a short project.
- Get stuff done!