- This event has passed.
Stand-up Comedy for Beginners LBGTQ+ Edition – Part 1 (October 2019)
October 14 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm$200
Learn how to be a stand-up comedian
Do you want to try stand-up comedy? Here’s your opportunity to get professional coaching and advice from Chuck Roy, Last Comic Standing semi-finalist seen on Will & Grace and 3rd Rock from the Sun.
“Chuck Roy almost steals the show” – TV Guide
Attend 2 webinars!
Monday Nights | 6pm – 7:30 pm
- October 14 | Part 1 | Create a 5-minute Stand-up Comedy Routine
- October 21 | Part 2 | Get Big Laughs with your 5-Minute Act
Plus, you get a complimentary online course that prepares you for the webinar practice sessions.
- Watch popular, funny videos that show you how to write comedy.
- Get examples and ideas for creating comedy
- Find a stage to perform your stand-up comedy act
- Get show business secrets that will guide you to success
- Practice your comedy act and get feedback
This awesome webinar and online course will start you on the road to stand-up comedy success!
- (2) webinars
- Complimentary online course that helps you prepare your comedy act
- Coaching from Chuck Roy