- This event has passed.
Stand-up Comedy Workshops Series | Parker Library | October 10
October 10, 2018 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm$149
Learn how to write and perform your own stand-up comedy routine!
Parker Library 20105 Mainstreet, Parker, CO 80134
Attend 3 Workshops for $149!!!
- Wed., October 3 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm
- Wed.,October 10 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm
- Wed.,October 17 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm
Perform your stand-up comedy routine live on our Graduation Comedy Show!
October 20th, 8pm | Tell your friends that ticket to this event are $10.
Noonan’s Event Center 13521 E Iliff Ave, Aurora, CO 80014 (720) 246-0304
Here’s What You’ll Learn!
- How to write funny jokes that get big laughs!
- How to perform your best stand-up comedy!
- How to promote and market your comedy performance!
Here’s What You Get!
- 3 Workshops for 1 price! $149
- Perform on the Graduation Comedy Show
- 2 Tickets to the comedy show ($20 value!)
- 1-hour of private coaching from Chuck Roy ($249 value!)
Who are these workshops for?
- Professional comedians can sign up for customized coaching.
- Great for amateur comics! Write and perform a new stand-up comedy routine.
- New comedians and first timers welcome! Develop your act, get feedback and perform live!
About Your Instructor, Chuck Roy
- Last Comic Standing semi-finalist
- Will & Grace, 3rd Rock from the Sun, Ralphie May Filthy Animal Tour and Louie Anderson Presents.
- Comedy instructor at the Community College of Denver
- Certified in Adult Learning, Online Course Design and Accessibility.
About Your Instructor, Terri Barton Gregg
- Professional stand-up comedian, producer, promoter, and comedy booker
- Seen regularly at the Denver Improv, Loonees Comedy Corner, Noonan’s Nice & Naughty, Float Your Boat at the Lake House, Live at Jack’s,
- Comedy Producer, Colorado PBS Sounds on 29th
- Owner of Hold Please Productions.